BItsy's affiliate program policies
All Bitsy's Affiliates are required to complete an agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Bitsy's affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
GETTING STARTED / RESOURCES
1. Sign-up: If you're not yet part of the Bitsy's Affiliate Program, you can apply here: http://www.shareasale.com/join/106109
2. Account: You can log into your account at anytime and track your clicks and referrals at https://www.shareasale.com/info/affiliate-login/.
3. Need anything else? If you have any questions or need additional support, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Commission Rates: Bitsy’s affiliates earn a 20% commission on every referred sale. With an average order value of $40, commissions can quickly add up!
a. You receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
b. The customer must land on and purchase product at the bitsy's.com landing page in order to be properly tracked (e.g. we will not be able to track purchases made elsewhere.)
c. Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customer cannot have cleared their cookies.
d. Only affiliate links can be used to track sales. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
3. PayPal: Be sure to add your payment information to your Ambassador profile so we can send you your commissions. We pay commissions
4. Attribution: In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit
5. Cookie Window: 90 days of clicking your affiliate link
1. Bitsy's Branding:
- Do: Use the language and assets we’ve provided you in the affiliate tool and in this Google Drive folder
- Do NOT: Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Bitsy's
- Do NOT: Modify or adjust the Bitsy's wordmark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to Call Yourself: As we have multiple ways to partner with Bitsy's and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Bitsy's Affiliate Program.
- Do: Say you’re a “Bitsy's Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”
- Do NOT: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Bitsy's.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using
3. Buying Ads: You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Bitsy’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords
POLICIES THAT DON'T FIT INTO OTHER BUCKETS
1. Survey Participation: We will encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
2. Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
3. Purchasing Bitsy's yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase Bitsy's products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
Thank you for playing fair and following our rules. We’re looking forward to working with you!
- The Bitsy’s Team